Can be used with seperate PLC control. Available with ABS (max pressure 3,5 bar) or ASAGF (max pressure 5 bar) backwash valve, for fully automatic and cost-efficient back wash of filter systems d500-d1050.
The original AQUASTAR® series by Praher.
Highest quality, safety and durability.
- Constant and automatic pool filter purification to guarantee optimal hygiene
- automatic operation with a 12–34V DC, 12–230 V AC (50–60 Hz) multi voltage drive (with manual override if required)
- Optional mit Handnotbetätigung
- Ecologically and economically
- Wide range of piping sets for installation on the filter
- Protection rate IP65
- Both valve and actuator housing UV resistant
- Multi-voltage actuator 12–34 DC, 12–230 V AC (50–60 Hz)
- Position ‘circulate’ can be used in combination with salt water chlorination
- Potential-free clamps, for operating Praher EO510 electric valves
- Direct pump connection
- Easy adaptation to all commonly used filters by means of a 1 1/2" or 2" Ocean side- or top mount valve ABS 3,5 bar including Praher PVC & ABS pipes and unions for quick and easy installation
- Retrofitting of all manual Praher Ocean V6 side- or top mount valves with new sealing system to all commonly used filters possible
- 6 positions can be used with seperate PLC control (f, r, k, n, z, g, e)
- optic position indication on the actuator lid
- integrated manual override
- 24 V actuator and board / IP 65 protection code
- TGM test certificate
For hotel and public pool construction as well as for water cooling systems, fountains, fish farms and water treatment systems.